Saturday, 25 August 2012

E.I.W.D. - Spoiled Life


E.I.W.D. stands for “Enormous Increase Worst Death”. These guys come from Japan, so their engrish is unsurprising. They formed all the way back in 1990, and they were one of Japan's first death metal bands. Of course, being the first doesn't necessarily mean that you're good.

The production is nightmarishly bad. Everything sounds like it's been smothered under Beelzebub's bloated butthole. I had to crank up my speakers to full blast just to hear anything. Even after making everything out, the music is sup-par. The riffs are simple, the drums don't do much beyond simple rhythms and blast beats, and the growls sound like they didn't put much effort into them.

Don't waste your time with this. Japan has made much better death metal since the time this was released, and with much better production too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I'm A Metalhead powered by blogger.com
Design by Simple Diamond Blogger Templates