Thursday, 14 February 2013

Aryman – Niosąc złego sztandary


Aryman is one of many new black metal bands to come out of Poland in recent years. I don't know when they formed, but I do know that they released their first demo back in 2010 and that this EP is their latest release.

The most powerful performance is displayed by the drums. The blast beats and double bass are relentless, and the constant clanging of cymbals add to the overall calamity. The rasps have sort of a Gorgoroth sound to them, as they sound frantic and demented. The guitars are a bit of a mixed bag for me. Some of them sound really catchy and others are really well-played, but some of them sound quite derivative. I swear I've heard some of the riffs in many other places, especially concerning the riffs on the last song.

Overall, a pretty good EP, although some of the riffs sound derivative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
I'm A Metalhead powered by blogger.com
Design by Simple Diamond Blogger Templates